Monday, July 16, 2007

Trouble Logging On to Questia.com and Using Hard Copies

First, I apologize to those of you who have been kicked off of the website. Questia should allow more than one person to be logged on at the same time. I think that problems might occur when the majority of the class is trying to use the site at the same time. Again, my apologies...

Also, Someone had asked me if they could use hard copies of the books that are found on questia, or do they have to read it on line. The answer: Yes, of course you can get a hard copy of the books that you choose from questia.com. JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE BOOKS YOU ARE CHOOSING TO GET HARD COPIES OF, CAN BE FOUND ON QUESTIA.COM.


Mr. Owens

3 comments:

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes, yes. It is very annoying. I am trying to find the hard copies of the books I read so that there will be no future problems. However, I cannot find them at the nearest local library or any of the libraries actually. :*(

Oh well, I'll just continue the game of kicking people off and getting kicked off and yeah.